Beauty and Hairdressing
Total investment around $300,000 depending on store size, equipment, landlords fit out contribution (if any) and location of your chosen site.
5 years agreement with multiple 5 year options
No specific qualifications required as a comprehensive training program is provided, and franchise owners can choose a number of roles within the business, not all of which require qualifications.
A comprehensive training program is provided both prior to opening and post opening
Established in 2016, Tazzanna has become an innovative leader in the delivery of beauty and hairdressing services. We are ready to expand throughout Australia and you can become part of our success story and discover the advantages of owning your very own Tazzanna franchise.
• Escape the politics and frustration of working for others.
• Have greater flexibility in your life.
• Achieve results directly linked to your own creativity and hard work.
• Gain respect and make a positive contribution to your local community & to the development of your staff.
• Earn the income your effort deserves.
What makes Tazzanna successful?
• Recognised and trusted brand already well established through our Facebook and Web sites.
• Behind the scenes management systems and operating procedures.
• 100% backup support.
• Tazzanna’s innovative client membership program to encourage customer retention, and consistent cash flow.
Tazzanna franchise recipe for success
• Full consultation on business plans, cash flow forecasts and profit and loss analysis to prepare you for financing applications.
• Assistance on site selection, lease negotiation and location design.
• Project management of premises and equipment installation.
• Comprehensive operations manual and operating procedures.
• Access to great products at excellent prices.
• Guidance on staff recruitment and training.
• Continuing support on all aspects of your business including production of your monthly and quarterly operating reports for you.
If you would like to recieve an Initial Information Brochure and a Confidentiality Agreement and Enquiry Form so you can then receive much more detailed information please click on the button below.